Language Selection

Get healthy now with MedBeds!
Click here to book your session

Protect your whole family with Orgo-Life® Quantum MedBed Energy Technology® devices.

Advertising by Adpathway

         

 Advertising by Adpathway

Spice Girls cancel comeback 30th anniversary reunion

1 month ago 46

PROTECT YOUR DNA WITH QUANTUM TECHNOLOGY

Orgo-Life the new way to the future

  Advertising by Adpathway

The Spice Girls have reportedly canceled their highly anticipated 30th-anniversary reunion after failing to organize it in time.

Victoria Beckham, Melanie “Mel B” Brown, Melanie “Mel C” Chisholm, Geri Halliwell and Emma Bunton were rumored to be planning a series of performances to mark three decades since the release of their debut single, “Wannabe.”

But those plans fell apart after they “failed to reach an agreement,” according to the Sun.

The Spice Girls (including Melanie “Mel C” Chisholm, pictured above on an episode of “The Smallzy Show” released Tuesday) have reportedly canceled their 30th-anniversary reunion. smallzyofficial/Facebook
Victoria Beckham, Melanie “Mel B” Brown, Chisholm (above), Geri Halliwell and Emma Bunton were rumored to be planning some performances to mark 30 years since the release of their debut single, “Wannabe.” smallzyofficial/Facebook
The group’s reunion plans reportedly fell apart after they “failed to reach an agreement” in time, per the Sun. smallzyofficial/Facebook

Chisholm, 52, also confirmed there would be no 30th anniversary reunion during an episode of “The Smallzy Show” released Tuesday.

“July will be the 30th anniversary of ‘Wannabe’ being released. And then later in the year, ‘Spice,’ the first album. So, yeah, it’s a big one,” Sporty Spice told the Australian radio show. “And no, there is no reunion.”

However, she wouldn’t rule out some form of a Spice Girls reunion in the coming years.

Chisholm (pictured here with the Spice Girls in 1996) confirmed there would be no 30th anniversary reunion during Tuesday’s episode of “The Smallzy Show.” Getty Images
But Sporty Spice (seen here with the Spice Girls in 1998) wouldn’t rule out some form of a Spice Girls reunion in the future. WJO / Shutterstock

Want more celebrity and pop culture news?

Start your day with Page Six Daily.

Thanks for signing up!

“We are communicating all the time, we want to do something,” Melanie C said. “Who knows when? But I still feel very optimistic, and I keep my fingers crossed that you will see the Spice Girls together at some point in the future.”

Page Six has reached out to Victoria, Brown, Bunton and Halliwell’s reps for comment.

The Spice Girls officially disbanded in 2000 and last performed together publicly at the London 2012 Olympic closing ceremony.

Although Brown (Scary Spice), Chisholm, Bunton (Baby Spice) and Halliwell (Ginger Spice) toured in 2019, Victoria (Posh Spice) was notably absent.

The Spice Girls (pictured here in 1997) officially disbanded in 2000. ITV / Shutterstock
The “Wannabe” singers last performed together publicly at the London 2012 Olympic closing ceremony (pictured above). Getty Images

After all five appeared together privately to sing “Stop” at Victoria’s 50th birthday party in April 2024, rumors started to swirl that they were planning a comeback.

But David Beckham quickly shot those rumors down.

“Unfortunately, that’s not happening,” the former soccer star, 50, told Variety in June 2024.

After five Spice Girls sang “Stop” at Victoria’s 50th birthday party in April 2024 (seen above). Instagram / victoriabeckham
The Spice Girls (pictured here before they disbanded in 2000) toured without Victoria in 2019. Getty Images

“Victoria was so pleased to see the girls, and it was a massive part of her life, the girls, but obviously, all the girls have got their own things going on,” he added. “They will do certain things together at certain times.”

The iconic female pop group, minus Brown, reunited once again earlier this year for Bunton’s 50th birthday in January.

Victoria shared a sweet snap from their get-together, which came just days after her son Brooklyn issued his scathing statement against the Beckham family on Instagram.

Read Entire Article

         

        

Start the new Vibrations with a Medbed Franchise today!  

Protect your whole family with Quantum Orgo-Life® devices

  Advertising by Adpathway