Language Selection

Get healthy now with MedBeds!
Click here to book your session

Protect your whole family with Orgo-Life® Quantum MedBed Energy Technology® devices.

Advertising by Adpathway

         

 Advertising by Adpathway

Third note demanding Bitcoin sent in Nancy Guthrie’s kidnapping

3 months ago 50

PROTECT YOUR DNA WITH QUANTUM TECHNOLOGY

Orgo-Life the new way to the future

  Advertising by Adpathway

Another Bitcoin demand has been sent regarding Nancy Guthrie’s kidnapping — this time, in exchange for information on her purported abductor.

The individual sent a note to TMZ Wednesday morning after allegedly unsuccessful attempts to reach the missing 84-year-old’s children — Savannah Guthrie, Annie Guthrie and Camron Guthrie.

“If they want the name of the individual involved then I want 1 Bitcoin to the following wallet,” the message read, according to the outlet.

A third Bitcoin demand has been sent as Savannah Guthrie’s mom, Nancy Guthrie, remains missing. Instagram/savannahguthrie
The note teased information on the 84-year-old’s purported kidnapper. FBI

One Bitcoin, notably, is the equivalent of nearly $67,000.

“Time is more than relevant,” the note, which has since been forwarded to the FBI, continued.

The legitimacy of the new message has yet to be verified.

Previous Bitcoin requests asked for $6 million from Nancy’s family. Instagram/savannahguthrie
Savannah and her siblings tearfully said over the weekend that they “will pay.” via REUTERS

Want more celebrity and pop culture news?

Start your day with Page Six Daily.

Thanks for signing up!

The Bitcoin address associated with the new message is, notably, different from the one in previous ransom notes sent to local Tucson, Ariz., news stations.

The original messages requested $6 million — and a deposit of approximately $152 worth of Bitcoin was made into that account Tuesday.

Three days prior, Savannah and her siblings told the alleged kidnapper in an emotional Instagram video that they “will pay.”

A deposit was made into the account Tuesday. savannahguthrie/Instagram
Footage of the armed and masked individual approaching Nancy’s home was released on Tuesday. FBI

The trio explained, “We beg you now to return our mother to us, so that we can celebrate with her. This is the only way we will have peace. This is very valuable to us.”

The “Today” show co-anchor, Annie and Camron have been begging the public for help in identifying the person, with the FBI offering a $50,000 reward last week.

On Tuesday, they released the first photos and videos of the alleged criminal approaching Nancy’s front door while armed and masked.

The person approached the front door of Nancy’s Tucson, Ariz., residence in the chilling videos. savannahguthrie/Instagram
The Guthrie family is pleading with the public for information. FBI

“Someone out there recognizes this person,” Savannah subsequently wrote via Instagram. “We believe she is still out there. Bring her home.”

Her husband, Michael Feldman, did the same, writing, “Please help us.”

Nancy was last seen at her home the evening of Jan. 31, and the matriarch was declared missing the following day.

Read Entire Article

         

        

Start the new Vibrations with a Medbed Franchise today!  

Protect your whole family with Quantum Orgo-Life® devices

  Advertising by Adpathway